The Old School Rooms were erected in 1837 by the then Vicar of Rothley, Revd William Ackworth as the village school and extended further in 1871 by the Vicar at the time, the Revd Richard Burton. It ceased being a school in 1968 when a new school was built on Mountsorrel Lane, which in turn was replaced in 2015 by the new Rothley Church of England Primary (Academy) on Burrow Drive.
The rooms can also be hired for children's birthday parties, wedding anniversaries and small scale meetings and courses that fit well into the facilities. We have a well-equipped kitchen, carpeted floors, heating and modern decor. To check availability, please refer to the bookings calendar below, and to make a booking, contact us via email or via the church office on 0116 267 3435.
The Old School Rooms are located on School Street in Rothley, near to the church. The postcode for the Old School Rooms is LE7 7RA.